Monday, May 13, 2013

Dear Friends & Family


Thank you for joining me on my journey. I’m speechless and have not enough words to thank you for your wonderful support. I ask from you upfront to forgive me when not always properly appreciating words or deeds. Forgive me if I fail to be strong from time to time and not always raise my head up. The main goal - defeating the evil from body - I will achieve it one way or another. I'll do it the same way it was done by lots of women before me, with determination and persistence.


It’s been said before - the world's a stage and we are all merely players. This roll playing in real life, is directed by an invisible hand. Each one of you will interpret whose hand is it... Unfortunately, this time, I was assigned with the main role. I was put in the focus of attention and concern.
Dear friends, I’ll say it again - I hate this role. But if you look at it that way, it might be the essence of life. Each one of us is destinate to partake in all kinds of temporary roles during our life along with his main occupation. And If you think about it , What greater way is there to test individual humans in this big world than in those small and temporary parts that crosses their way. It is a great privilege for me to be surrounded by so many dear people who reached out to me so quickly and without hesitation and offered their support. Each one and the role that was summoned for him.

From my personal experience, there no greater satisfaction joy and relief than seeing a beloved cherished person fighting for his life and overcoming an illness. I promise to do my best to overcome my illness and give you all satisfaction as a reward for your concern, help and wonderful support. I ask you to please pay attention, when helping a sick person, it might always be accompanied with a feeling of guilt that we may not be doing enough or may not be doing the right thing. I urge each and every one of you to stick to your main goal in life and do only according to your ability and his nature what you do for me. I especially wish that you all take care of yourselves and maintain your personal health.

With great love and appreciation 

Ariela

No comments:

Post a Comment